Hello everyone,

We need some help with the ftp-proxy on reverse mode. Thanks you very much
for your help.

The scenario:
---------------

We have an OpenBSD firewall with two interfaces conected to Internet (bge0
ang bge1).
The first interface is used to browse internet and access all external
Internet services.
The second interface is used to manage incoming conections from our partners
to our internal services (www, ftp & mail).

We have sucessfully created routing rules on the PF to route outgoing trafic
for www and mail services.
We have even sucessfully created routing rules on the PF to route outgoing
trafic for FTP service until it enters on passive mode (ftp authentification
is sucessfull).

But on PF rules created by the ftp-proxy (dinamically) we can't find how to
specify to use the secondary connection, so it sends packages from the first
interface.

B?Can anyone, please help us? Any idea would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.