From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
badeguruji
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:07 PM
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: the backend...

Hello Group,

sorry this is slightly off topic, but i was curious. (that) What database
technology (Oracle, MysQL, Postgres...) does Google use for its database need?
both in its plethora of apps and internally to manage the company!
and i turned to some of the brightest minds in the industry, i have access to,
for solid answer :)
Thank you.
-BG
~~aapka kalyan ho~~