From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jose
thomas
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:50 PM
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Resume - Mumps Developer

Hi,

Herewith I am sending my resume with this letter. I have more than 3 years
of experience and below mentioned is my skill set.
Mumps, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Siebel 7.0, Lab, HL7, HIPAA, VB 6.0, VB.Net,
HTML, Infragistics and SQL Server 2000

If it suits to the requirements of your esteemed organization please let me
know.

Sincerely,
Jose Thomas
Software Engineer
Sunquest Information Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
Mobile: 0091+9845735384
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.sunquestinfo.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type APPLICATION/DEFANGED which had a
name of Resume_of_Jose_Thomas.17023DEFANGED-doc]