Hi, using OpenBSD (4.3 current), what is the recommended way to set up
application level failover?  Let's say I have content that is
constantly edited by several internal users (like a webserver dishing
up text and images) and is available to the internet.  If I want to
have failover that content needs to synchronize real-time with a
second machine.  Apart from setting up the network part (with relayd I
think), how is the data synchronization done?  For a more complex
case, how is failover achieved for IMAP services?

Thanks everyone,

/juan