On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 10:53:36PM -0700, my mail wrote:
| i have success build OpenBSD 4.3 ISO using floppy43.fs, and after
| testing, this iso work perfectly.
|
| but when i build OpenBSD 4.3 ISO using cd43.iso, my ISO can't boot,
| i have using options -no-emul-boot because this file to large.
|
| it's possibel to using cd43.iso when make OpenBSD 4.3 ISO file?

Well, yes and no. What do you want to do, exactly ? How did you build
your non-booting ISO based on cd43.iso ?

The cd43.iso is already a usable ISO image, ready to be written to a
CD and booted from. If you want to use what's on this CD, you can
mount the image (or a CD written with this image) and copy the
contents of it, but then it's probably easier to download cdboot, cdbr
and bsd.rd from the same mirror where you found cd43.iso.

Does your machine require floppy emulation for booting ? In that case,
you can try creating an ISO with floppy43.fs (or floppy44.fs, if you
want to use the latest snapshot). It all depends a bit on what it is
that you want, exactly.

My suggestion would be, use cd43.iso (or cd44.iso) and simply write
that to a blank CD and boot from it. It should just work.

Cheers,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/