Hi
Sorry for the noise but I am trying to install openbsd an an eeepc via a usb
pen. I have managed to install 4.(1 or 2) in the past but do not seem to be
able to get the 4.3 install to boot off a pen. I know I could (hopefully)
un-tar the files from the install4.3.iso mounted with loopback on another *nix
and copy the fs then configure everything and dd the mbr (or something like
that); the closest i have got is a kernel panic saying boot too old upgrade
when I try to boot bsd.rd via grub. But is there an easier way (without buying
a usb cdrom) to boot the usb pen as a install source....
or take any action in reliance on its content.