I can't seem to get logging for sftp working.

OpenBSD 4.3

Here is the line from my sshd_config

Subsystem       sftp    /usr/libexec/sftp-server -f LOCAL7 -l DEBUG

Here is the line from syslog.conf

local7.*                                                /var/log/local7.log

I went as far as rebooting the server to make sure the config
files were read.  Nothing is being written to /var/log/local7.log.
I tried creating a local7.log in case syslog wasn't able to
create it (read that somewhere in my searching for an answer, sounds
hokey to me, but did it anyway) but that didn't help.  Google gave me
a haystack to search through but found confirmation of my config
on a OS X support site but who knows if that is valid for OpenBSD.

If anyone has a cluestick, please hit me with it.

Stuart van Zee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]