my mail wrote:
> i don't have 24 hours connection at home, and want read FAQ OpenBSD 4.3 in
> PDF format.
>
> in this address i can read 4.3 FAQ http://openbsd.org/faq/index.html
> but when i try to download from pub/OpenBSD/doc at FTP mirrors, this FAQ for
> 4.2 version not for 4.3
>
> where i can download 4.3 FAQ in PDF format?
>
> thx

I've put up a 4.3 version of the FAQ in PDF and text formats a
day or two ago, it's out on the mirrors now, the PF user's guide
was just uploaded, so give it a day or so to reach your favorite
mirror.

I still wonder if the occasional people asking for PDFs are
actually from Adobe, trying to make people think people actually
LIKE reading documents in PDF format.  The idea is not bad, but
the readers suck (in my opinion, of course).

Personally, I'd suggest checking out the www/ tree to your local
machine, then pointing your browser at the checkout.  That way,
when you find an error, correct it, do a "cvs diff -u", send
it to us, and make things better. :)

However, to each their own.  That's why I spin the PDFs.  It's
a pain, that's why I spin 'em rarely. :)

Nick.