Paul de Weerd wrote:
On Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 11:07:42AM +0200, Chris Cohen wrote:
| Hi,
| | I have a small openbsd router running in my network.
| I have vlan10 (my lan), vlan11 (w-lan) and tun0/1 (openvpn tap devices).
| I bridged them all toghether on bridge0. Only vlan10 has an ip address. | (10.1.16.1) | Now I want dhcpd to assign 10.1.16.0/24 on all four interfaces, but it just | does on vlan10. All i get is Can't listen on vlan11/tap0/tap1. It has no IP | Address. | Also.. since all interfaces are bridged, shouldn requests on vlan11 or tun0 | reach vlan10 where dhcpd does listen? They do not...

You probably want to configure the IP address on the bridge interface
and have dhcpd listen there.

$ sudo ifconfig bridge0 10.1.16.100
ifconfig: SIOCAIFADDR: Inappropriate ioctl for device

If I remember right I asked that a few years ago... the answer was: assign the IP address to one of the bridged interfaces, a bridge is a layer2 device. Isn't this true any longer?

--
Thanks
Chris