Hi List

Is it possible to bridge and NAT on one single network interface?

I have two machines that I want to bind public IP:s on, and I want to bridge these. I have a few other machines that I want to put on a private network with internal IP addresses, and I want to NAT to these machines.

My OpenBSD machine only has two interfaces, one which is connected to the internet, and the other that is connected to my switch. If possible, I want the interface that is connected to switch do both bridging and NAT:ing to accommodate the setup above.

Thanks
Alec