Impressive. No, really. Not only do they manage to deface cvsweb, but
if you use the standard url, everything goes back to normal, meaning
their exploit is self-hiding. Plus the files aren't modified, for
augmented stealthiness (we're talking ninja-level stealthiness here).

Sorry, I can't help you on this, my paladin's only lvl 15, this
troll's at least lvl 57. I'll fake death and let it get bored

--
Vincent "Dermiste" Gross

"So, the essence of XML is this: the problem it solves is not hard, and
it does not solve the problem well." -- Jerome Simeon & Phil Wadler