Hi!

I'm basically trying to setup a VPN between a linux box (debian) and an OpenBSD one.

I am not a seasoned IPSec user but i tried out couple of configurations and one of them was Debian with Racoon and OpenBSD's native isakmpd.

I based my experimentation on article which is about FreeBSD's Racoon and OpenBSD

http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/unix-sysadmin/ipsec-done-bsd-way-part-1-17355

I dont believe you read fluently Estonian but if you do, please :)

http://kuutorvaja.eenet.ee/wiki/IPSec_kasutamine_Debianiga

Maybe examples are of some use, still.

Imre

PS I am sorry if you insist using OpenSwan and i started talking about Racoon, havent tried OpenSwan out myself yet. And also havent built anything big with ipsec.