other note jonathan the box im using doesnt support the whole drive,
but bsd's kernel doesnt once its loaded, i fear the rawdevices would
bring me back to the unsupported drive in bios issue,

would raw dev use my bios's specs, or the bsd's specs,

ill peek at the src, but if someone could comment that..

cheers !

neko