Thanks Jared, I checked out the thread as you pointed :)
But I would like to know if raising the number of queues to 512 and
recompiling the kernel is an alternative or its better to keep the
default values.

Does anyone have a configuration with 512 or more queues? What is the
correct way to configure my system to support that number of queues?

Any directions?
Cheers,

Fabio