On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Nick Guenther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 7:15 AM, John Nietzsche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there any chance the next openbsd release holds an unbroken OpenLDAP?

Since openbsd doesn't include ldap, I would guess that any (future) ldap
software that openbsd may write would be unbroken.

> Thanks in advance.

p.s. passive aggression gets you nowhere here. I learned that the hard way.

But it's so much fun to watch on the side! :)

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk