Hi,

How can I test it ? In the snapshots/i386 I have all I need for the
installation, but I don't find the sys.tar.gz (needed to recompile the
kernel with the raid features).

As next I have actuelly 2 possibilities
* go in production with the 4.3 version, without raid (may be with a rsync
scheduled)
* go in production with the 4.4 Beta, and doing the beta tester: how can I
switch by the come out of the 4.4 to the official release ? Will I get some
patches ?

Regards