2008/9/5 Amarendra Godbole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Interesting -- two days ago while I was wondering if the 4.4 release
> will have a theme with 4.4BSD in it, and lo and behold, there it is!
> Thanks due to the entire OpenBSD developers (I mean everyone who
> contributed to OpenBSD 4.4 release), and yes, surely 4.4BSD. :-)

I think a lot of us were conscious of the fact that 4.4 is one larger
<http://3624816758/a4e48> than 4.3, which was the BSD version number
when the famous Networking Release 2 came out. Maybe OpenBSD 4.5 will
be another milestone, because it's *one larger* than 4.4BSD Lite 2? ;)

In any event, I wish I could proffer something more substantial than
my sincere appreciation and humble gratitude to the team. But I guess
EU countries don't factor in OpenBSD CD purchases when calculating
welfare allowances provided to the long term sick. Which, if you're
asking me, they totally should.

Again, thanks to everybody for their excellent work. :)
--ropers

PS: And look who's gotten cast in the Princess Leia role. Naughty, naughty! ;-D
Would. Not. Hit.