On Sun, Sep 07, 2008 at 07:13:23PM +0200, Tobias Sarnowski wrote:
> I discovered the same issue with following the official instructions:
>   $ cd /usr/xenocara
>   $ make bootstrap
>   $ make obj
>   $ make build
>
> Commenting the duplicate out fixed the problem for me atm. Is "make
> clean" the way to go before doing the bootstrap, obj, build when
> following current?

The instructions for doing a make build in src advises you to clean out
the obj dir before starting. The same applies for xenocara.

(reference man release:

        Now that you are running your new kernel you can build a new
        system.  It's safer (but slower) to remove your object
        directories and re-create them before the build.

)

-0-

--
Don't take life too seriously -- you'll never get out of it alive.