Todd,

Yes I have. The problem is we cannot change anything on the client end we can only fix it on our end. We have tried with cisco fw and the access works with those same people having issues but as soon as we put openbsd pf people begin to complain. These are just few users that we are testing there may be other users who cannot reach the site either (which we don't know about).

-Parvinder Bhasin