Hi OpenBSD team.

I am proudly to announce our little community of OpenBSD users in Cuenca,
Ecuador, South America, are going to celebrate the Software Freedom Day on
September 19-20. This event is going to develop on Universidad del Azuay @
Cuenca.
Mainly I will talk about OpenBSD strengths besides other operating systems,
like its security and Firewall System, this effort is dedicated to all
developers.
Thank you Mr. *Theo de Raadt* and everybody who works day and night to take
new systems to another level.

P.D. Maybe there is a Puffy Fanatic there XD

--
Atentamente

Andris Genovez Tobar / Departamento Tecnico
COMERCIAL SALVADOR PACHECO MORA S.A. / DESDE 1945
SPM TECNOLOGIAS
Cuenca, Luis Cordero 9-70 y Gran Colombia
Av. 27 de Febrero y Jacinto Flores
Telifono. 593-7-2842388 ext 103
Fax. 593-7-2842388 ext 120
Celular 593-97670874