Ling Xiaoheng schrieb:
Hey,guys:

In NetBSD its have adjustkernel perl script can custom your kernel
configuration file,how about OpenBSD?
I custom my OpenBSD kernel configuration and rebuild it,but in the
dmesg I found

OpenBSD 4.2 (GENERIC) #375: Tue Aug 28 10:38:44 MDT 2007
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC

I rename my configuration file to OpenBSD,but in dmesg its also
GENERIC,how can I change it?

linyin
Just config and compile 'OpenBSD' then instead of 'GENERIC'? And install this bsd[.mp] then, of course. It's pretty much what's written in the build-your-custom-kernel-howto except you replace GENERIC by OpenBSD.