Hi Misc@,
My company recently bought 202[dot]90[dot]194[dot]0/23 IPs, and since we start using this IPs, I can't access www.bsdly.net and several others site on the net. When check through robtex.com, a company in India seem to still include these IPs into their RADB database. I can't email them, browse their sites, maybe because of antispoof things. We asked our upstream to include this IPs to their radb accounts, but it seem nothing to changes, as we check to robtex.com, these IPs still originated as AS9829 route-object. But hey, I can still browse www.openbsd.org I really appreciate if anyone in the list could help me getting these IPs to be correctly accepted to browse the internet.
Best Regards,
Insan

--
insandotpraja(at)gmaildotcom