Hi all,

 I'm trying to get DHCP with BOOTP to work, but it just won't. I've set up
dhcpd.conf with explicit allow bootp; and allow booting; the filename directive
is in the declaration for the specific host. Tftp is running through inetd and
works -- I've confirmed this by manually connecting to the server and
downloading the image file.

I'm starting dhcpd with the name of the interface to listen on as the only
commandline argument. The client tries to connect to port 67, but dhcpd doesn't
listen on this port (it doesn't listen on any port) and therefore the client
fails. I can rule out an error on the client side as it did work with a
different dhcp/bootp server which had the same configuration.

My packet filter is set up to not block any traffic on internal interfaces at
all. Am I missing a configuration option or something like that to tell dhcpd to
listen on port 67? I'm running OpenBSD 4.4. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Lars