Hello,

we have prepared czech site about OpenBSD and we are ready to start(email system up,ftp system up,translate is done,only FAQ 4 and up is in progress),but we still don't know if we can use html code from original site or make own.It's about 14 days,when we were ask for the first time and still no response.

So who is responsible for this directly?

Something like "You can use,but copyright and so on must stay.We will then control and maybe stop." or "No,you must use your own." will be really useful now.

Thanks

TB