Well I guess I will have to resolve this by coding something. What do you
think about this:

There will be a daemon that has a list of logged users. When a user logs in
a small program is launched that tell the daemon the user has logged in. The
daemon looks for the user in the list of users, If the user is there it
tells the program launched before to unlogin the user. If the user isn't
there the daemon adds it to the list of users and a thread is created, this
will check every x time if the user is still logged in. if it isn't, it
deletes the user from the logged users lists and terminates.