Hi All,

I have applied the 004 and 005 patches and I still have a same problem.
The named kick itself out, I can not see anything suspicious in a log file
the only massage is when hit top command I can see this:
 PID USERNAME PRI NICE  SIZE   RES STATE    WAIT      TIME    CPU COMMAND
 4670 named      2    0     19M     20M sleep    ip6_opt    0:09  0.00%
named

Anyone have any idea what can I do to fix this bug?

Cheers,
ON