My DNS server is OpenBSD 4.3 and I'm running the default bind.

The website http://www.oorexx.org 9 times out of ten does not resolve for me.

I'm asking "why does it itermittently resolve" not because I suspect an OpenBSD problem (I don't) but because people on this list understand this stuff well.

The ObjectRexx team keeps insisting everything is fine, but I've followed the WHOIS down to the ISP and the name server they give and tried nslookup against it rather
than against my local server and the same result.

The ORexx team insists I'm out of my mind (which may be true, albeit irrelevant).

Can anyone please explain to me what's going on?

--
Jack J. Woehr            # "Self-delusion is
http://www.well.com/~jax #  half the battle!"