Hey everyone,

I can't seem to find any information outside of mail.html that
indicates what should and should not be sent as a bug through
sendbug(1). It was my understanding that any bugs revealed in the
OS should use the sendbug(1) but I apparently am wrong. When
should a problem be sent using sendbug and when should it be
sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Should I use sendbug only when I have a fix?
I have seen PRs before that were not like this, so I don't know
where to draw the line.

Any help in sending things to the right address would be much
appreciated.

        Aaron Hsu