ok enc0 is actually a virtual interface. It's not even that other
network card. The other network card that's not being detected is part
of the bellerophon PCI daughterboard which includes a video out,
ethernet, sound card, a red led that's always blinking, among other
things. Apparently, openbsd is not detecting this PCI interface. If
anyone had a similar setup, help would be appreciated. Otherwise, I
can just go ahead and get two Sun PCI Network Cards.

Thanks,
Vivek