Uwe Werler wrote:
> Am Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:28:06 +0200 (CEST)
> schrieb "Holger Glaess" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> hi
>>
>> which option i have to change that perl is able to ge more memory
>> resoruces ?
>>
>> i an script that works on linux complete well but under openbsd ,
>> he start and then perl stop to work an left the memory.
>>
>> if i disable some internal modules than he works.
>>
>> if i see the the working script in top  he allocate 4092k resource
>> memory and 6216k size memory , but if i enable on more internal
>> module he stop to work.
>>
>> i don have this problem under linux, but there is the limitation not
>> so strict .
>> any clue for it ?
>>
>> holger
>>

> Hello Holger,
>
> I think You have to increase stacksize-cur in /etc/login.conf for
> login class default.
>
> Regards Uwe

ok i check the memory usage of my script on the linux system by.
ps aux | grep perl .

root      6295  0.0  0.2  35380  6452 ?        Ss   10:13   0:00 perl
/home/glaess/perl/csd.pl

this looks for me that the script need more that 32M stacksize correct ?

and in this case how i can change the stacksize to more then 32M on openbsd?

i try in login.conf
        :stacksize=64M:\
        :stacksize-cur=64M:\

but nothing change .
i there an sysctl option that i have also to change ?.

holger