Benoit Chesneau schrieb:
I did. Which information could be usefull in ? I may be blind, but i
didn't see any word about it.

Btw could you post with a valid email.

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
- benont

Whoops, sorry, I really did misconfigure something there... now it should be valid (it's not my normal address and i forgot to switch it).

The part you didn't see is this:

     chan [n]
             Set the channel (radio frequency) to be used for IEEE
             802.11-based wireless network interfaces to n.

             With no channel specified, show the results of an access point
             scan.  In Host AP mode, this will dump the list of known nodes
             without scanning.

if you had searched for "scan", you would have found it ;)

Regards,
Julian