Hello,

please excuse me for asking, but I'm afraid I can't provide enough
information yet for a proper report using sendbug(1).

My problem: Every couple of seconds, I get 5 messages "WARN:  not
buffer" in the console, even when using an editor or viewing man
pages.  0brad0 told me "That "WARN .. not buffer" message appears to
be coming from the ACPI stack." How can I research this and help to
find the reason of the messages?

I get this message with 4.4 release and a snapshot from 29.10 using
AMD64 and the default kernel.

I hope you can help me to help you. ;)

kind regards

Johannes

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of dmesg.out]