On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Doug Milam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm also fairly new to OpenBSD. As I understand from this thread, having
> installed -current (4.4) from a snapshot CD, the easiest way to keep -current
> is to burn a subsequent snapshot to a CD and follow the upgrade process from
> there?

I don't know if this is the recommended way or not, but I just
download the bsd.rd (ramdisk) kernel for each successive snapshot,
reboot, and use that downloaded bsd.rd kernel to perform an upgrade
via ftp.  Once the system is upgraded, I upgrade my packages -- having
previously set PKG_PATH to point to the package snapshot directory.

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Public Key:  0x0C7558C3