Hi all,
I am trying to get 4mb/s of IAX2 voice traffic to a single VOIP provider
using an IAX2 trunk down here in Australia.  One of the options we have is
getting a 4mb SHDSL connection with an ISP.  The ISP usually want to install
a CISCO 1841 with two WIC1-SHDSL cards at a lease rate of $2,400 per annum.

I don't want to spend that much money on a router, especially one that I
won't own at the end.  Unfortunately purchasing a $4,500 router is not
really an option right now.

So I spoke with the ISP and they are willing to help me work out a more cost
effective solution.

The plan is to terminate two SHDSL connections on two separate SHDSL
ethernet modems, which will just forward the packets to the other end.  The
network between the OpenBSD box and the modems will be a publicly routeable
/29.

The ISP will then round robin the packets down to me, and I want to round
robin the packets back to them.

After reading http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq6.html it looks that equal cost
routing will not do what I want as it looks like each destination is mapped
to one possible route out of a pool, which I believe means I'll only ever
get 2mb/s per VOIP peer I connect to.

The other option I believe would be using PF to round robin the packets on
both destinations using route-to rules.  Would this work?

At the ISP end we will be terminating into the back of a CISCO.  The ISP is
willing to work out what we need to make it work.

I'm really trying to avoid having to buy an 1841.  Don't have the budget or
inclination to spend that much money for a little green box when I think my
OpenBSD box can handle it.

Has anyone done something like this?  Any pointers?

Thanks

Mikel