On Sat, 8 Nov 2008, Chris Miller wrote:

And then maybe I'm completely mis-understanding how to run multiple
internal ssl servers on one external IP address and that it can't be
done without more external IPs from Qwest.

I think this can be done with a proxy server that decrypts the SSL connection then passes it on to the web server. That's how it's done on Windows using Microsoft IAS, and I would say you could do something along the same lines. I don't think Apache has support for virtual hosts under SSL. Everything I have seen assumes there is one IP address per SSL host.

I'm assuming you mean by using relayd which so far today has been more fun that I need on a day off--Me:What do you mean, your e-mail is down? Them:$%#(*((&^%
and so on...

And do you mean one *external, resolvable from the internet* IP address per SSL host, because I've seen an awful lot of stuff that shows an address of 10.X that would at least imply otherwise.

Thanks,

Chris Miller
ServerMotion
www.servermotion.com