A bit of an oddity. On all other platforms (at least I think so), the output from 'uname -m' matches the name of the directory under packages, except under sgi, for which the directory is 'mips64'. Any chance of this changing for 4.5?

I'm presuming no-one is porting to mips32 (netbsd supports the O2, Indigo,Challenge,Indy etc).

I realise the O2 port requires a bit of love; I'll see if I can contribute stuff myself.

Still, congrats on shipping what appears to be the only 64 bit OS on the O2, regardless of the existing flaws (Irix on the O2 is 32bit, as is netbsd and the workable versions of Linux. 64bit Linux is purely experimental at this stage)

PK