On 15:20, Tue 02 Dec 08, sonjaya wrote:
> have you try in openbsd 4.3 or 4.4   ?
> I try make one small box for voip service with openbsd  4.3/4.4

At the moment there is no stable zaptel version for OpenBSD 4.4.
But I think it's best to ask on the asterisk-bsd mailinglist hosted by
Digium (the company behind asterisk)

My advise is to use PSTN gateways like linksys or grandstream or .....

--

Michiel van Baak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?"