Back to my 3 disks PC...
Suppose I decide to move the two disks containing the RAID0 volume to a
different OpenBSD-4.4 PC.
Suppose also I put another disk in said PC, so that the two disks are labeled
wd1 and wd2 again.
Or suppose I need to reinstall OpenBSD.

Would the filesystem on RAID0 volume (and of course its content) be accessible?
Does softraid provide some kind of "discover" function?

Thank you ,
byee,
Manuel

 --
"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!], `Pray,
Mr.  Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right