* Marc Espie wrote:
> There are oodles of plugins for drupal for ecommerce sites.
> I have mostly not ported these because I don't have the usage for it, but
> it's generally very easy to do (put it under sites/all/modules, check
> that it works, package).
>
> I remember a framework called Hdndel based off catalyst (maybe without the
> umlaut)

It is not directly related, but we have a port for the Swiss Telekurs/Six
Card Solutions Saferpay Software wich allows for credit card transactions
over the internet.

Since saferpay is commercial, our port is not in the ports tree.  But
interested parties can always contact us.

--
Marc Balmer, Micro Systems, Wiesendamm 2a, Postfach, CH-4019 Basel, Switzerland
http://www.msys.ch/     http://www.vnode.ch/   "In God we trust, in C we code."