Sebastian Rother wrote:
Hi everybody,

I currently would like to bundle multiple internet connections to one
"virtual" internet connection wich:

1. uses all the download/upload
2. take care about "wich packet goes wich way" by itself.

I've 3 internet connections for 3 offices.
All offices have a DSL link but the mainoffice (all are close) should
be able to use the download/upload speed of the near-by offices too
(it's also for redundancy in case the DSL link of the hq breaks).

So there's a OpenBSD doing the pppoe for the DSL.
Furthermore the 2 other offices provide WLANs.

So if I've 1 NIC for the pppoe and 2 for the WLAN stuff would I be able
to do what I would like to do?

A problem I would see is that the 2 WLANs do provide DHCP (I could use
a static configuration for the NIC propably) wich also overwrites my
routing and DNS settings (of the Router itself).

How could I maybe solve such a problem with OpenBSD and teach the
router to use the 2 WIFI links as well (no pure "fail-over" it realy
can use the WIFI connections even the DSL link works)?

i think you need the openbsd 'handy bundler' add-on

http://www.as-seen-on-tv-products.ws/store/handy-bundler-deluxe-p-673.html

Thanks for any suggestions and kinds regards,
Sebastian