Hi again.

Well, reading the file $PORTSDIR/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk, i can
see that you can get if a binarie is compromised by:

cksum -b -a sha256 /usr/local/bin/program and see if this is equal to
the +CONTETS file, if not, then, the binary maybe compromised ( i
think, but not sure ).

Sorry for my bad english.
bye.