On 15:22, Mon 29 Dec 08, Marco Peereboom wrote:
> Those things crash more often than windows 3.11

<totally_offtopic>
I'm getting a bit annoyed by statements like this.
There are a lot of stable setups with virtualisation out there.
It all depends on the setup and the knowledge on the topic with the ppl
setting up things that can make it act like windows me or something
stable.
For what it's worth we have very good experience with vmware
infrastructure and kvm. We have boxen running 20 OpenBSD vms on a single
piece of hardware without trouble doing a lot of stuff.
Most of them are either Asterisk voip servers, http servers or mail
servers (smtp, imap, pop3) and the combined traffic they handle is
around 80mbit according to mtr
</totally_offtopic>

Sorry for this mail, couldn't resist

--

Michiel van Baak
mich...@vanbaak.eu

"Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?"