I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised again by the OpenBSD OS.  I had
been dual booting to another OS almost strictly for working with my
BlackBerry.  This other OS isn't based on FreeBSD and is distributed
only in binary form.

Well it finally happened that I had left my BB plugged into it's USB
cable while I booted into OpenBSD.  I was awestruck when I came back
to the computer and noticed that the BB was happily charging.  Holy
f****** shit I said to myself, about 30 seconds of digging and I found
out why.  You guys have had the uberry driver installed since 4.1.
That is f****** awesome now I can charge my BB and load my ipod
without ever having to boot up to the virus trap.
FREEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMM.

--

George Carlin  - "Weather forecast for tonight: dark."