I am doing a project currently which requires porting the openbsd 4.3
usb host stack and ohci driver to our embedded system, I have ported the
source code but got problems when I tested it.

I found I am having problems to initialize the USB host, for example, I
am not sure how to call the ohci_init or usb_init, there are parameters
in these two init functions, such as "ohci_softc_t *sc", my problem is
that these so-called init parameters are not init correctly, which
means, there are so many pointers in the "ohci_softc_t *sc", I always
got crash when some pointers are used, such as "p->align = align" or
some other source code to defer the parameters.

So my question is, in order to port the OpenBSD 4.3 USB host stack and
ohci driver, where is the entry point and how should I do the
initialization?

Many thanks.

Regards,
    Li