On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 12:48 AM, Insan Praja SW <insan.pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I always got a;
> ping: sendto: No buffer space available
> ping: wrote 202.abc.de.fgh 64 chars, ret=-1

To quote a message on this list from Claudio Jeker:
> I think I mentionened this already a few times but I'll do it again.
> "sendto: No buffer space available" means an ENOBUF error was returned.
> On modern systems ENOBUF is almost only generated by the interfaces and
> their queues (e.g. if you enable a too restrictive altq limit).
> So if you have altq enabled I would look at the pfctl -sq -vv output.

A quick examination of the if_sk code shows that many of the ENOBUFS
return cases also write something to the dmesg/syslog.  Does dmesg
show any messages after the 'root on' line?

> sk0 shares the same irq as uhci, which is nothing attached to them. Our plan
> is to disable/change setting for usb config from BIOS. But We really need to
> gather more info on this. Any hints and suggestion will be appreciated.

PCI, unlike ISA, works just fine with shared interrupts.  Do you have
a specific reason to suspect the source of the problem is the sharing
of interrupts?

Philip Guenther