Darrin Chandler wrote:
On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 08:26:37PM -0500, Frank Bax wrote:
I notice that one example line was removed from pf.conf:
   table <spamd> persist
I guess I can delete that line from my file too?

Er, you'll still need that unless something's happened that I totally
missed.

I'm thinking that line "remembers" something during reboot (but I'm not sure what that is). Does removing it "forget" GREY or WHITE or both?

If you are running spamd on your mail server then it's a bit simpler:

no rdr on $ext_if proto tcp from <spamd-mywhite> to any port smtp
no rdr on $ext_if proto tcp from <spamd-white> to any port smtp
rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp from any to any port smtp \
       -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd

Seems to be working just fine, thanks. GREY/WHITE "issue" is still there though.