2009/1/21 Sunnz <sun...@gmail.com>:
> 2009/1/21 Henning Brauer <lists-open...@bsws.de>:
>> * Sunnz <sun...@gmail.com> [2009-01-20 17:48]:
>>> Ok so I have copied /etc/resolv.conf to /var/www/etc/...
>>>
>>> Now it says:
>>>
>>> femail: rcpt to chr...@civicquire.net refused by server
>>
>> "refused by server" not enough of a hint?
>>

> Ok my mistake, I mis-spelt the e-mail address. (DOH!)
>
> So this command works now:
>
> chroot -g www -u www /var/www/ /bin/femail -v -t -i m...@myaddress.com
>
> However it still doesn't work from within Apache/PHP... I even called
> phpinfo() in a PHP script and examined what sendmail_path it set to,
> it is indeed /bin/femail -t -i...

Ok I noticed that the mail() function in PHP returns false, so it has
something to do with PHP itself I guess? However I were not able to
get PHP to print out any errors, so I am lost again here...
display_errors is On in php.ini...

--
This e-mail may be confidential. You may not copy, forward or use any
part. Note that all disclaimers on the Internet are of zero legal