AboutMusic, LLC PRESS RELEASEJanuary 23rd, 2009 For Immediate Release
Contact:AboutMusic, LLCSat36oSun26oMon26oTue30oWed34oThu36oFri37oJanuary 23rd,
2009............ Thank you for reading ournewsletter  If you are looking
to be part o f this newsletter orneed a graphic/web designer email:
desi...@onlineabout music.com Model of the Week"Marissa Jade"Event of the
Week"Hip Hop Inaugural Ball, President Obama A A Inaugural Ball"WHO TO
WATCH"ROCKMOBB" LOCAL SERVICES"Rocky Construction" Affiliates"Advertising"
TODAY'S SPECIALHistory in the making: VASQUEZ Designs is proud to bring you
thePresidenti al Inauguration. Watch live from Washington D.C. as BarackObama
is sworn i n as the 44th American President in the presence ofmillionsHello
Happy Holidays.. I'm looking to meet new people and network. Iknow a lot of
people and I want to create a strong new movement ofnetworking fo r 2009. Maybe
you are looking for a new graphic designerand/or a web designer to help you with
 upcoming projects. Let me know Ican help you . I also create FLASH and
ANIMATIONS for webpromotions. I have a bachelors in Interactive Media & Design
from theART INSTITUTE and looking to networ k with YOU....Here are some sites
I've designed recentlyOh and add me to
yourMYSPACE....http://www.myspace.com/onlineaboutmusic andFACEBOOK....
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=535801954&ref=profilehttp://www.onlineaboutmusic.com/RobVasquez/Layout.htmlhttp://www.onlineaboutmusic.comhttp://www.fmdance.comhttp://www.jamrockmagazine.comhttp://www.linkupmedia.comhttp://www.nywizardcarsgonewild.comhttp://www.myspace.com/onlineaboutmusichttp://www.sciologix.comhttp://www.winmychevy.comhttp://www.myspace.com/therockmobPortfolio

Linkshttp://onlineaboutmusic.com/RobVasquez/Layout.htmlhttp://onlineaboutmusic.com/images/Robs/PORTFOLIOGRAPHICS.jpghttp://onlineaboutmusic.com/images/Robs/DEC12THADPOSTFOLIO.gifI
 am interested in creating some Eye Catching graphics for you
 and/orcompa ny.  Send me a message if you are interested and we'lldiscuss
your project..&nb sp;If you do not have any need for my services at the moment,
Please savemy e mail for future reference.EMAIL OR CALL NOW50 Graphic design
100 Website page50 Flash banner ad30 Weekly Newsletter Entry75 Customized
Myspace design60 Website Intros45 Business card designJust email or call me
(9am - 10pm Eastern Time) with your details.Reply to this posting, or email me
directly desi...@onlineaboutmusic.comthanks I look forward to hearing from
you.OFFICE: 631-922-1287 NEED RUSH SERVICE??Need your images yesterday?Rush
service is available at double the normal price.I start working on your project
as soon as I receive it.Websites | Email Blasts | Electro nic Presskits |
Business CardsFlyers | Banners | Apparel | Promotional ads Flash Ads for
yourwebsites | Sponsorship Packages Posters | Brochures | Direct Mailers |Logos
---------------- NEWS LI businesses say they're counti ng on Oba!
 ma
 for help(01/22/09) MERRICK - President Barack Obama met with key
advisersThursday to  get down to work on fixing the struggling
economy,something many small bus iness owners say is reassuring.
MargaretMueller, owner of R.S. Jones Restaurant in Merrick, says she's feeling
the impact of the economic slowdown. "Our numbers are down," shesays.
"Everybody's numbers are down."Play the video Obama's 825 billion stimulus
package just passed theHouse Ap propriations Committee, but has many more
hurdles andpossible changes ahea d. The plan earmarks money for
infrastructure,health care, schools and tax relief just to name a few. Muller
saysshe hopes the stimulus plan puts mo re money back in shoppers'pockets, so
they can turn around and spend it.Natalie Iovino says customers at her Merrick
gift shop, What's-N-Store,are sticking to the necessities instead of the
handmade, specialtyitems her s hop sells.House Speaker Nancy Pelosi expects the
Obama stimulus bill to come upfor a vote on
 or after Jan. 28.Click Here to Listen to Shaka Dee---------------- ATTENTION
DESIGNERS want to makeReply to this email for more details---------------- This
Newsletter is Powered by AboutMusic, LLC To Advertise with us Click Here

Happy Holidays,
Mr. Vasquez
desi...@onlineaboutmusic.com