I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem.  I have an HP LaserJet
1018 printer attached to my linux server on which I am running the p910nd
daemon.  My OpenBSD (4.4-RELEASE) laptop has cups installed and cups can see
the printer (ie. when I look for printers in Firefox at
http://localhost:631I can see the printer listed as operating).  I
have compiled the foo2zjs
printer driver (needed for the HPLJ1018) on my OpenBSD laptop without any
problems.

However, Firefox (File > Print) only shows 'Print to File' in my list of
printers and AbiWord (File > Print) only shows 'Create a PDF document' and
'Generic Postscript'.  Neither gives any option for my HPLJ1018.  I have the
ePDFview package installed on my OpenBSD laptop and, surprisingly, it
recognises the printer and I have no problems printing from it.

Has anyone experienced this problem and knows the answer?  Why does ePDFview
work while Firefox and AbiWord don't?  How do I get them to work?

Kind regards