On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, Matt Bettinger wrote:

I use rtorrent.  This is a console based client , check the ports.  It
works fine and has many features and views.  The only problem I have
with it is that everytime you start the client it rehashes all of your
files.  It does this even if the option to rehash complete files is
set to off or no in the .rtorrent.rc file in ~   which can a pita if
you have some huge files.  I typically keep it running all the time so
this isn't really THAT much of an issue for me.

It will only rehash on startup if you are the initial seeder AFAIR.

Kind regards,
  Markus